Physician - OB Hospitalist
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
This physician will join Community Physician Network, an employed physician group of over 600 physicians in Indianapolis, IN.
Community Physician Network is currently seeking a BE/BC OB Hospitalist/Laborist to join our growing program in Indianapolis, Indiana. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, flexible, and demonstrate a commitment to practicing evidence-based medicine.
This opportunity offers:
· High-volume, collaborative setting (approximately 3,900 deliveries in 2015)
· Market competitive salary and benefits, including paid CME
· Largest LDRP in the nation (60 suites)
· Easy access to women’s health subspecialties (Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology, Behavioral Health, Urogynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Breast Health)
· Developmentally-friendly NICU with 40 private suites
· Physician-led organization and a large employed, multi-specialty physician group consisting of 600+ primary and specialty care physicians
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Ob/Gyn and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top-notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
For more information, contact: Taylor Wilson, Network Physician Recruiter Phone: 317-621-7340 | Email: email@example.com