Physician - Neurology
3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
Seeking a BE/BC Adult General Neurologist to work in Kokomo, Indiana, with an established private practice that partners with Community Howard Regional Health. The position is for a general neurologist. Sub-specialty training would be of interest, but is not required. This practice is an easy commute from desirable Indianapolis suburbs.
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package, including relocation assistance.
• Excellent support from hospitalist and critical care staff
• Fully integrated EMR system
• Support from strong network Neurosurgery group
• Physician will be part of the Josephson-Wallack-Munshower Neurology (JWM) group, with over thirty Neurologists.
• Convenient location within 30 minutes of top ranking north suburbs
• Outpatient with some inpatient work
• Great public and private school options
• Variety of cultural and sporting offerings, including family activities (zoo and the nation’s largest children's museum)
Facility & Network Highlights:
Josephson-Wallack-Munshower Neurology (JWM) is a group of highly specialized physicians who are devoted to compassionate care and comprehensive neurologic expertise. We're the state's largest neurology physician group. www.jwmneuro.com
The healthcare provider of choice in North Central Indiana, Community Howard Regional Health is affiliated with Community Health Network of Indianapolis. Community Physician Network is one of the area’s largest multi-specialty medical groups, including more than 600 providers including primary care and specialty physicians, as well as nurse practitioners and physician assistants, in more than 80 locations across central Indiana. Community Health Network is ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare networks and includes specialty and acute care hospitals, health pavilions, surgery centers, home care, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services.
Indiana is consistently ranked as one of the nation's top physician friendly states with low cost malpractice, a simplified licensing process and affordable cost of living. Indianapolis, the capital city, is the 13th largest city in the nation and a unique place that offers big-city amenities in a convenient, friendly and inviting Midwest atmosphere.