Physician - Medical Director, Breast Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Community Physician Network is seeking an exceptional, visionary leader to become medical director for our breast surgery program. Community Breast Care is the leading breast program serving central Indiana with an earned reputation for providing comprehensive, compassionate, and state-of-the-art-care delivering excellent patient outcomes. The new director will lead the transition to a world class model that blends the best of academic and community based care focusing on our promise of exceptional care, simply delivered.
Our 100% breast care practice includes:
• Cancer care affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer NetworkTM
• Comprehensive practice and multi-disciplinary support and collaboration with medical and radiation oncologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, nurse practitioners, genetic counselors, physical therapy, survivorship support and nurse navigators
• State of the art surgical suites
• Five Cancer Centers offering a continuum of the best oncology services available throughout Central Indiana
• Market population in excess of two million
• BE/BC in General Surgery and fellowship trained in Breast Surgery/Surgical Oncology • Desire to function in a highly collaborative surgical and oncologic atmosphere • Consistent and consecutive employment and training history • Mission driven leader • Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team • Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians • Embrace PRIIDE values (PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR.
For more information, please apply: Caitlin Gallagher CGallagher2@eCommunity.com (317) 621-7502