Physician - Medical Director, Breast Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 46204
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a team-oriented & skilled Medical Director for our Breast Surgery program who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Community Breast Care is the leading accredited breast health center serving the Central Indiana area. We are seeking a highly motivated surgeon to continue to advance our surgical program to the next level. We have a well-deserved reputation for providing comprehensive breast care services and compassionate state-of-the-art-care with excellent patient outcomes.
• All-breast practice
• Cancer care affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer NetworkTM
• Comprehensive practice and multi-disciplinary support and collaboration with medical and radiation oncologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, maternal-fetal medicine physicians, genetic counselors, physical therapy, survivorship support and nurse navigators
• Latest robotic technology and state of the art surgical suites
• Dedicated Cancer Centers offering a continuum of the best oncology services available throughout Central Indiana
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentives
Licensure & Certification
• American Board of Surgery certification
• Indiana medical license will be required
• Completed fellowship training in an accredited Breast Surgery program
• Desire to function in a highly collaborative surgical and oncologic atmosphere
• Consistent and consecutive employment and training history
• Five to Seven years’ experience in a clinical practice setting
• Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
• Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
• Embrace PRIIDE values (PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, please apply or contact: Caitlin Gallagher, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter Phone: 317-621-7502 | email: CGallagher2@eCommunity.com