Surgeon - Breast Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 46204
• All-breast practiceQualifications:
• Cancer care affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer NetworkTM
• Comprehensive practice and multi-disciplinary support and collaboration with medical and radiation oncologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, maternal-fetal medicine physicians, genetic counselors, physical therapy, survivorship support and nurse navigators
• State of the art surgical suites
• Dedicated Cancer Centers offering a continuum of the best oncology services available throughout Central Indiana
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentives
• BE/BC in General Surgery and fellowship trained in Breast Surgery/Surgical Oncology
• Desire to function in a highly collaborative surgical and oncological atmosphere
• Consistent and consecutive employment and training history
• Dedicated to a Patients First philosophy
Community Health Network:
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve; we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Contact Information: Caitlin Gallagher, Senior Network Physician RecruiterPhone: 317-621-7502 Email: CGallagher2@eCommunity.com