Physician - Internal Medicine
10122 East 10th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46229
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking an Internal Medicine to join our outpatient practice at our East Health Pavilion on the east side of Indianapolis, IN.
• Outpatient only
• Shared call schedule
• East Health Pavilion also houses Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, full lab services, X-ray and PT and rehab
• Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) practice model
• Electronic Medical Record system (Epic)
• Excellent compensation and benefits package
Licensure & Certifications
• Board certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
• Interest in diabetes and skills to manage insulin pump patients
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:Brandt Petty, Network Physician RecruiterPhone: 317-621-1290 | Email: BPetty@ecommunity.com
Keywords: IM, Primary Care