Physician - Internal Medicine
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking an Internal Medicine to join our outpatient practice at our Southpointe location on the south side of Indianapolis, IN.
• Outpatient only
• Excellent Growth Opportunity
• EMR System linked directly with the hospital (EPIC)
• Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) practice model
• Office location conveniently located near Community Hospital South
• Close proximity to excellent schools and neighborhoods
Licensure & Certifications
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:Brandt Petty, Network Physician RecruiterPhone: 317-621-1290 | Email: BPetty@ecommunity.com
Keywords: FP, FM, Family Practice, Primary Care