Physician - Hospitalist (Internal Medicine)
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
7 on/7 off
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Central Indiana. The area provides an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a team-oriented & skilled daytime Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Community Hospital East is building a brand new hospital with investments of over $175 million that will be completed in 2020. CHE has been committed to the delivery of easier, more convenient and more affordable healthcare on the east side of Indianapolis for more than 60 years.
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package (including health insurance, 401k, PTO and Malpractice)
• 7 – on 7 – off daytime schedule
• Collegial & team oriented physician group
• Fully integrated EMR system (EPIC)
• Advanced Practitioner support
Licensure & Certification
• Board Certified
• Indiana medical license will be required
• Completed residency training
• Welcome multidisciplinary approach to patient care
• Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
• Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
• Embrace PRIIDE values (PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:Caitlin Gallagher, Sr. Network Physician RecruiterPhone: 317-621-7502 | Email: CGallagher2@eCommunity.com