Physician - Geriatric Psychiatry
Community Health Network is currently seeking a BE/BC Geriatric Psychiatrist for an outpatient role with our Behavioral Health Services in Indianapolis. This position entails providing psychiatric care to aging and geriatric patients, as well as providing leadership and oversight to a multi-disciplinary team. Ideal candidates will desire to work as part of a cohesive, dedicated team, possess excellent communication skills, and be dedicated to putting patients first.
This opportunity offers:
· Ability to practice within the largest behavioral health provider in central Indiana, offering the full continuum of services
· A multi-disciplinary, team approach to patient care
· Generous salary and benefits package, including incentives
· Physician-led organization
· A large, multi-specialty employed physician group (Community Physician Network)
· Epic EMR
Highlights of Community Health Network Behavioral Health Services:
· More than 4,700 inpatient stays and 19,000 outpatient visits a year
· Patients ranging from age five to senior adults
· Behavioral Health Pavilion – a full-service, 9-unit, 123-bed inpatient behavioral care hospital located on the Community Hospital North campus
· Crisis services twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week by phone or in person
· Full continuum of outpatient care (Gallahue Mental Health Services) located in Indianapolis and 4 surrounding counties
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in General Psychiatry and eligibility for medical licensure in Indiana required; successful completion of Geriatric Psychiatry fellowship and board certification within this specialty strongly preferred.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
For more information, contact:
Sarah Holland, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1999 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
keywords: geropsych, geriatric psychiatry, geriatrics, psychiatry, geropsychiatrist