Physician - Geriatric Psychiatry
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Health Network is currently seeking a BE/BC Geriatric Psychiatrist for an opportunity to practice within our Behavioral Health Services in Indianapolis, IN. This role will include working in an outpatient setting. Ideal candidates will desire to work as part of a cohesive, collaborative team and possess excellent communication skills.
This opportunity offers:
· Ability to practice within the largest behavioral health provider in central Indiana, offering the full continuum of services
· A multi-disciplinary, team approach to patient care
· Generous salary and benefits package, including incentives
· Opportunity to practice in both inpatient and outpatient settings
· Physician-led organization
· A large, multi-specialty employed physician group (Community Physician Network)
Highlights of Community Health Network Behavioral Health Services:
· More than 4,700 inpatient stays and 19,000 outpatient visits a year
· Patients ranging from age five to senior adults
· Behavioral Health Pavilion – a full-service, 9-unit, 123-bed inpatient behavioral care hospital located on the Community Hospital North campus
· Crisis services twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week by phone or in person
· Full continuum of outpatient care (Gallahue Mental Health Services) located in Indianapolis and 4 surrounding counties
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Geriatric Psychiatry and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:
Sarah Holland, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1999 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org