Physician - General Surgery
3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Central Indiana. The area provides an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Health Network is seeking a team-oriented & skilled General Surgeon to join a well-established practice at Community Howard Regional Hospital, the healthcare provider of choice in North Central Indiana. We are seeking a highly motivated physician that desires to make a difference in their community. This physician will be joining a three physician practice with an extensive amount of experience.
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package (including health insurance, 401k, PTO and Malpractice)
• Excellent support from Hospitalist and critical care staff
• Fully integrated EMR system (EPIC)
• Established surgical team with large referral base
• Shared call
Licensure & Certifications
• Board certified/board eligible in General Surgery
• Indiana medical license will be required
• Completed residency training
• Welcome multidisciplinary approach to patient care
• Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
• Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
Located just 30 miles north of suburban Indianapolis, Kokomo is the heart of Community Howard Regional Health’s service area. A family-oriented community with many educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, Kokomo offers its residents the best of all worlds. The area has a rich history and diverse culture, with strong healthcare and educational communities.
For more information, contact:Caitlin Gallagher, Senior Network Physician RecruiterPhone: 317-621-7347 | Email: CGallagher2@ecommunity.com