Physician - Gastroenterology
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Community Physician Network is seeking a board certified/ board eligible Gastroenterologist to join our well established, hospital employed group. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a consistent and consecutive employment or training history.
• Great work atmosphere with engaged, cohesive partners (14 total providers in the practice)
• PA/NP coverage and assistance in office, hospital, and during the weekend rounding
• Shared call is 1 in every 8 weekends
• Block procedure time at dedicated endoscopy center
• Practice provides ERCP, cholangioscopy, EUS, capsule endoscopy, EMR and RF ablation services
• Community Health Network affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer Network®
• Physician led organization
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Licensure & Certifications
Board certified/board eligible in Gastroenterology and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Community Physician Network
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
Indianapolis, Indiana is consistently ranked nationally among best places to live with an eleven-county metropolitan area which is home to over 1.9 million residents. More than half of the nation's population lives within a day's drive of Indianapolis. Indianapolis International Airport is one of the most convenient airports in the nation at just 7 miles from downtown. Housing costs are among the lowest of all major metropolitan areas, while household income is among the highest. Not only is the cost of living index less than the national average, so is the unemployment rate.