Physician - Family Medicine
3000 State Road 135
Greenwood, IN 46143
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our outpatient practice at the Stones Crossing Medical Pavilion in Greenwood, IN.
• No OB
• Outpatient only
• Pavilion setting that also includes internal medicine, psychology and behavioral health, pediatrics, general surgery, cardiology, ob/gyn, rheumatology, lab, imaging and physical therapy and rehab
• Ancillary support services available (behavioral health, pharmacy, dietician, care navigation)
• Shared call schedule
• EMR System (Epic)
• Close proximity to excellent schools and neighborhoods
Licensure & Certifications
• Board certified/board eligible in Family Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:
Brandt Petty, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1290 | Email: BPetty@ecommunity.com
Keywords: FP, FM, Primary Care, Outpatient