Physician - Family Medicine
9669 E 146th St
Noblesville, IN 46060
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is currently seeking a Family Medicine physician to practice in our pavilion in Noblesville, IN.
• Outpatient only
• No OB
• Pavilion setting that also includes internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, orthopedics, endocrinology, bariatrics, cardiology, ob/gyn, rheumatology, urgent care and physical therapy and rehab
• Ancillary support services available (behavioral health, pharmacy, dietician, care navigation)
• Shared call schedule
• Patient Centered Medical Home practice model
• Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
Licensure & Certifications
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:Brandt Petty, Network Physician RecruiterPhone: 317-621-1290 | Email: BPetty@ecommunity.com
Keywords: FP, FM, Primary Care, Outpatient