Physician - Endocrinology
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
This physician will join an employed physician group of over 650 physicians in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a team-oriented & skilled Endocrinologist who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Our collegial group works closely with primary care and specialty care physicians to provide comprehensive care with excellent patient outcomes. This physician will join a large and busy practice, which includes 7 well-established Endocrinologists and several nurse practitioners.
• 100% Endocrinology
• No Primary Care duties
• Limited Call
• Minimal inpatient responsibilities
• Onsite access for thyroid ultrasound
• Large Primary Care referral Base
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Licensure & Certification
• Indiana medical license will be required
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in Endocrinology
• Completed a fellowship in an accredited endocrinology training program
• Welcome multidisciplinary approach to patient care
• Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team.
• Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians.
• Embrace PRIDE values (PRIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)
Community Health Network:
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.