Physician- Diabetes and Endocrinology
Exceptional care, simply delivered, is what sets Community Health Network apart and what makes us a leading not-for-profit, multi-specialty healthcare destination in central Indiana. This provider will join one of the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a team-oriented & skilled Endocrinologist to join our established group at Community Hospital Anderson in Anderson, IN. This provider will be part of one of the largest endocrinology groups in the state. Our collegial group works closely with primary care and specialty care physicians to provide comprehensive care with excellent patient outcomes.
• 100% Endocrinology
• No Primary Care duties
• Limited Call
• Minimal inpatient responsibilities
• Onsite access for thyroid ultrasound
• Large Primary Care referral Base
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Licensure & Certification
• Indiana medical license will be required
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in Endocrinology
• Completed a fellowship in an accredited endocrinology training program
• Welcome multidisciplinary approach to patient care
• Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team.
• Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians.
• Embrace PRIDE values (PRIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
Located approximately 20 miles north of Indianapolis is the pleasant suburban community of Anderson, Indiana. Anderson/Madison County has a city population of approximately 56,000 and a county population of approximately 132,000. A community filled with historic architecture, arts and entertainment, Anderson is also home to Anderson University, which was ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best colleges and universities in the Midwest.
For more information, contact:
Anesa Tokmo, Network Physician & APP Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-9746 | Email: ATokmo@ecommunity.com