Physician - Cardiac Electrophysiology
8075 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
This Cardiac Electrophysiologist will be based at Community Hospital South and will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Central Indiana. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Ideal candidates will have experience with Pacemaker and ICD implantation including bi-ventricular devices and complex ablation including Atrial Fibrillation ablation. This physician will be joining a group of five EP cardiovascular specialists and will cover Community Hospitals South and East.
• Approximately 1:6 EP call schedule
• Advanced Practice Provider support
• Dedicated EP lab located at Community Hospital South
• Complex ablations performed at Community Heart and Vascular Hospital
• Professional, cohesive, and a team player
• Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
Licensure & Certification
• American Board of Cardiac Electrophysiology
• Indiana medical license will be required
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.