Physician Billing Manager
Indianapolis, IN 46250
8:00am - 5:00pm (may vary as needed)
Join our community
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Patient Accounts Manager will Manage:
- And coordinate all of the activities and staff associated with the successful collection and closure of all hospital based patient accounts.
- The achievement of established cash collection goals and other Key Performance Indicators.
- The daily operations associated with Vendors including posting, adjustments, settlements, suits and answers billing and collection questions.
- 8+ years of experience in Patient Accounting in a Physician billing setting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Management/Supervisory positions.
- Knowledgeable in health care reimbursement and general debt collections guidelines, along with Banking/Balancing knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or 8 years of experience in related field.
- CPC Certification preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills; must possess ability to motivate staff in achieving departmental goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.