Physician Assistant - Orthopedic Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 46250
This provider will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states. The position will provide services within the North/East coverage areas with our main office located on Shadeland Avenue in Castleton.
This Physician Assistant will join our team of providers in the Orthopedic Specialty Care offices, located within the North/East regions of Indianapolis, IN.
• Full time day opportunity to include evenings and weekends as needed for delayed and “call” surgical cases
• Blend of assisting in the operating room, clinic, and hospital rounding
• Travel between the North and East hospitals will be required
• Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package
• Orthopedics experience is preferred
• Must have excellent communication, critical thinking, and planning skills
• Hard working, proactive, and a team player that is dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care
• Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana.
• Upper body strength required for some surgical cases
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:
Anna Eifrid, Network Provider Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1282 | Email: AEifrid@eCommunity.com