Physical Therapist PRN- Inpatient Acute
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
A minimum of 6 Shifts per quarter.
Shifts are to be a combination of weekdays and weekends
PRN as needed hours
Physical Therapist PRN - Inpatient Acute
Community Hospital South
PRN as needed hours
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available for Physical Therapist. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
A Physical Therapist will be responsible for Interpreting results of initial evaluation, determines appropriate patient goals, and develops treatment plan. You will modify treatment plan as needed and utilizes appropriate treatment techniques.
Physical therapists will also be responsible for participating in teaching opportunities or clinical education of students as well as inter-disciplinary program planning. Most importantly, you must establish and maintain a safe environment conducive to effective team functioning, positive patient outcomes and personal safety.
Your exceptional skills
- Must be knowledgeable in anatomy/physiology, evaluation and therapy, theoretical concepts and techniques, current materials and technological advances, and new professional trends.
- You will effectively provide quality service to impaired individuals and communicate effectively with staff, peers, patients, families, physicians, and all internal/external customers.
- An ability to incorporate a basic understanding of the behaviors, developmental needs, physical needs, emotional needs, and comfort of the child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient will help.
- Also, you must be able to lift/transfer patients and treatment supply items without restriction.
Your exceptional qualifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree from an accredited program is required
- Must have a valid Indiana Physical Therapy license or temporary permit
- Experienced and new graduate Physical Therapist eligible
- Previous inpatient Acute hospital experience working with adult patient populations preferred
Your life with Community
You will work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.