8075 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
The Pharmacy Technician, Certified position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
To assure that medications and supplies are provided to the customer in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with standard procedures, Joint Commission, State Department of Health, and other regulatory standards.
Previous pharmaceutical or related healthcare experience education preferred.
High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Indiana Pharmacy Technician License or Indiana Pharmacy Intern/Extern license if student is currently accepted into a school of pharmacy program
- National Pharmacy Technician certification required within two years of being hired
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates caring behavior
- Cohesive team-building skills
- Clear understanding of quality improvement process principles
- Read and carry out oral and written directions
- Function independently with little supervision
- Plan own work activities and coordinate with others
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the patients served in his/her area
Continuing education credits to maintain national certification.
Keywords Pharmacy Tech, certified pharmacy tech, tech, pharmacy
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.