Pharmacy Tech Trainer
100 Monument Circle
Indiana, IN 46204
swing shift 10am-6pm and evening 3pm-11pm.
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our inpatient pharmacy team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Pharmacy Tech Trainer will be responsible for the training of new pharmacy technicians. This includes all aspects of training including communication, pharmacy operations, pharmacy technology, and other information essential to the pharmacy technician role. Also responsible for development of current pharmacy technician staff. When not training, will work online to fill vacancies and staffing needs as required.
Your exceptional skills
- strong ability to teach and evaluate learning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Cohesive team-building skills
- Plan own work activities and those of others
- Ability to read, understand and carry out complex oral and written directions
Your exceptional qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate of Bachelor Degree preferred
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification required (PTCB or ExCPT)
- Minimum of three years in a hospital pharmacy
Your life with
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.