Perform Excellence Consultant
Indianapolis, IN 46256
8:00am - 5:00pm
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our performance improvement team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Performance Excellence Consultant will support and coach caregivers that are seeking to improve outcomes and processes by using Daily Improvement approaches. You will help advance the Way We Improve capabilities by facilitating training events and providing mentorship focused on Daily Improvement. Helps to advance The Way We Improve capabilities by developing and deploying Daily Improvement which is aimed at empowering all caregivers to make and lead change.
Your essential functions
- Manage the deployment of Daily Improvement throughout CHNw
- Conduct Daily Improvement training and education sessions for multidisciplinary teams
- Develop comprehensive Daily Improvement deployment project plan
- Routinely consult with CHNw leaders and key stakeholders regarding Daily Improvement
- Escalate issues and barriers associated with Daily Improvement to Daily Improvement Sponsor
- Conduct routine visits to areas and offices to ensure effective deployment and utilization of Daily Improvement
- Create Daily Improvement communication plan focusing on sharing success stories
- Seek opportunities to integrate Daily Improvement with other systems and structures that support key functions (patient safety, caregiver engagement, etc.)
Your exceptional qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Must obtain Green Belt certification within six (6) months and Black Belt certification within two (2) years of accepting the position
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) and ASQ Certification preferred
- Possess Business Process Management (BPM) and/or improvement methodology training and experience
- Two (2) years of healthcare experience required with experience in performance improvement and/or project management required. Or three (3) years of performance improvement and/or project management in a non-health care setting
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.