PeopleSoft FSCM Analyst
Professional & Business Support
IT Solutions ERP Enter Bus Svc
Indianapolis, IN 46256
8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
Monday - Friday
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our IT, PeopleSoft support team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The PeopleSoft FSCM Analyst is responsible for application development, application configuration, and end-user support and testing. You will develop and support application solutions and re-engineer components based on the client needs. You will perform business and technical designer functions.
Your exceptional skills
- Willingness to share knowledge with others.
- Ability to work in a team environment consisting of technical and non-technical members.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
- Create and maintain documentation and standards.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or a healthcare field is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of Information Technology and/or healthcare experience required.
- 2+ years of PeopleSoft FSCM technical development experience is preferred.
- Experience in PeopleSoft 9.x is preferred.
- Experience in PeopleTools version 8.53 or higher is preferred.
- Proficiency in Oracle 11g or higher is preferred.
- Experience in SQL is required. Experience in UNIX, UNIX shell scripting, PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies is preferred.
- Competence in Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, Application Engine, and Component Interface is a plus.
- 2+ years of supporting PeopleSoft FSCM modules including GL, AP, AR, Purchasing, ePro, BI, INV, AM, PC, LM and Grants
- Experience in one or more of Integration Broker, Application Package, Application Security, Self Service configuration, AWE is a plus.
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.