Indianapolis, IN 46256
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Human Resources team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Payroll Specialist will record, maintain, check and balance time entries and salary changes through our payroll process according to detailed procedures. They will compile time worked, calculate pay, prepare reports, balances, and distribute payroll checks.
Your exceptional skills
- Minimum of two years of prior payroll experience, preferably in comparable sized organization via automated timekeeping and integrated Human Resources and payroll systems
- Experience with PeopleSoft software or comparable Human Resources systems preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and ensure accuracy with highly confidential materials
- Work effectively as team member
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.