Patient Svc Rep Coord
Anderson, IN 46011
Patient Service Representative Coordinator
Full – time day shift position
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Internal Medicine Care team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
•.Coordinate the activities of the front office staff assuring smooth patient check-in and check-out
• Train new and existing staff members on front office procedures, and work with staff to develop knowledge of insurance protocol
•Answer and triage incoming telephone calls. Responds to questions, takes appropriate messages, schedules patient appointments or transfers caller as necessary
• Verifies insurance coverage, plan benefits coverage, signed insurance assignments, release of information signature, pre-certification information
• Inventories and restocks office supplies after approval by Office Manager
Your exceptional skills
• Demonstrated oral communication skills needed to develop patient rapport
• Written communication skills necessary for charting and documentation
• Demonstrated ability in handling patient confidentiality
•Ability to work with peers in a team situation, follow specific directions and create a positive work environment
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served
• Demonstrate a functional and technical understanding of applicable scheduling and billing software, intranet and Internet usage, Excel/ Word software, E-mail usage and Web-based applications
Your exceptional qualifications
• One year previous clerical experience with a good understanding of insurance.
• Previous experience in a physician office ore medical related position, and knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.