Patient Service Rep - Northpoint Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Northpoint Pediatrics is looking for a Patient Service Representative who enjoys working with children and their parents at our offices located at:
- Community Hospital North Campus
- Community Pavilion Noblesville near 146th Street and SR37
- The Patient Service Representative works in conjunction with providers and clinical staff to take care of patients' administrative needs
- This position is vital to giving the patient the "Patient's First" service and treatment they deserve as soon as they walk into our office
- Primary responsibilities include checking in patients for appointments, collecting patient payments, scheduling appointments, checking insurance eligibility and explaining insurance benefits and coverage
- Use of our electronic medical record system to verify and update patient demographic information
- Must love children of all ages!
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure while balancing multiple functions.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Written communication skills necessary for appropriate and accurate documentation
- Demonstrates an ability to use good judgment for maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong computer and typing skills, including experience with Internet usage, email, and web based applications
- Experience in a customer service focused role
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- One year of experience in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of medical billing
This is a 38 hour, benefits-eligible position.
Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 7:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Two – 3-hour weekend clinic shifts a month
Saturday 8:00am -11:00am
Sunday 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Administrative, Medical Office, Front Office, Northpoint Pediatrics, Kids, Patient Service Representative, PSR, Customer Service, Receptionist
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.