Patient Account Representative - Northpoint Pediatrics
9669 E 146th St
Noblesville, IN 46060
- Under the supervision of manager, this positions is responsible for contacting third-party payers to determine eligibility and benefits.
- Based on payer requirements, this position will support authorization process from submission through to determination.
- This position will also determine estimated patient liabilities based on coverage determined.
- This role also ensures third-party payer information is accurately loaded into practice management system.
Minimum one year healthcare experience preferred; including insurance verification and authorization.
Prior experience using Microsoft Office Suite preferred
High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Medical terminology required
- Excellent typing skills with accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills; both verbal and non-verbal
- Organization skills
- Prioritizing skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Possesses basic analytical skills to determine areas of focus within assigned accounts
- Intermediate decision making
- Supports an environment of team work
- Ability to interpret payer contracts to determine expected reimbursement
- Document filing
- 10-Key and alpha-numeric data entry
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.