Patient Account Rep - Home Health
9894 E 121st Street
Fishers, IN 46038
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Home Health Patient Account team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Patient Account Representative is responsible for managing all patient accounts and billing related phone calls. The patient account role will be responsible providing excellent customer service to patients. This position is customer focused with emphasis on Durable Medical Equipment and Home Health Patient Accounts. The Patient Account Representative is required to follow established guidelines set by the department and Network.
Your exceptional skills
• Adheres to all network and departmental procedures and policies
• Complies with applicable state/federal laws and the program requirements of accreditation agencies and federal, state and government health plans
• Documents all actions taken on accounts in the system account notes to ensure all prior actions are noted and understandable by others
• Ensures confidentiality of patient records
• Follows appropriate steps to resolve denials within specified timeframe
• Follows appropriate steps to resolve insurance correspondence scanned into mail queues
• Follows billing and collection procedures as outlined in policies and provides payers with the appropriate and necessary information to adjudicate claim
• Maintains A/R to meet Network set goals
• Meets productivity standards designated by the department
• Meets QA standards designated by the department
• Monitors the billing and follow up holds at all sources, ensures timely resolution and is responsible for keeping assigned tasks current
• Participates in monthly conference calls with specific payers
Your exceptional qualifications
• Two years or more years’ of experience in revenue cycle healthcare within a medium to larger healthcare system
• Previous experience with Brightree Home Health EMR preferred
• High School Diploma or GED required
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.