Patient Account Assistant
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Patient Account team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Patient Account Assistant posts payments and contractual adjustments received within Revenue Cycle. This position will identify any inappropriate insurance payments and follow daily system balancing procedures. The Patient Account Assistant will research unidentified payments made and perform other related work as requested.
Your exceptional skills
• Ability to be detail orientated
• Strong customer service skills to provide an exceptional experience
• Ability to perform basic computer functions
• Accurate and quick data entry skills
Your exceptional qualifications
• Two years or more years of experience in healthcare, cash operations or finance
• High School Diploma or GED required
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.