Paramedic or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Emergency Dept
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available in our Community Hospital South Emergency Dept. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
As a Paramedic or LPN, you will
- Perform direct and indirect patient care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse and collaborates with the RN on the plan of care
- Direct patient care can include assisting with medication administration and phlebotomy
- Indirect care can include order transcription, documentation, and reinforcement of patient and family education
- Function as member of Emergency Dept Team
- Assist with Advanced Cardiac Life Support care
Your exceptional qualifications
- For LPNs: 1 year Licensed Practical Nurse or Paramedic experience required OR 3 years' experience required if graduate of non-accredited LPN school
- For Paramedics: One year of experience working as Paramedic, Emergency Medical Technical, or Emergency Department Technician is required. High school diploma or GED equivalent and graduate of a Paramedic training program
- Valid Indiana LPN license or IN Paramedic License
- Must hold current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications
LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Paramedic, Advanced Life Support, Emergency, ER, ED, EMT, EMT-P, Medic
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.