3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our EMS Department. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Paramedic functions as an EMS Department team member, assisting the Registered Nurse (RN) and physician with basic patient care, as well as Advanced Cardiac Life Support care.
Your exceptional skills
- Customer relations skills.
- Medical terminology.
- Aseptic technique and isolation.
- Reading and writing skills.
- Cardiac rhythm interpretation.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support skills.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Stand, stretch, squat, stoop, reach, grasp, push, pull, lift, and work in cramped quarters.
- React, move, work quickly, and with multiple distractions.
- Hear spoken word as well as telephone and equipment alarms.
- See well, with correction, at a distance of at least 20 feet.
- See well, with correction, up close.
- Have good hand-eye coordination.
Your exceptional qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Current Paramedic License to practice as a Paramedic in the State of Indiana.
- One (1) year of experience working as a Paramedic, EMT, or ED Technician is preferred.
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.