3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
- May be required to operate ambulance. When driving, operates the ambulance in a manner in accordance with Indiana law relating to emergency vehicles. Minimal difficulties with area mapping system
- Completes initial and ongoing patient assessment and quickly takes appropriate action when significant changes are recognized in a timely manner
- Gathers all pertinent information related to each specific patient and relates this information to the Emergency Department via the cellular telephone/radio system and the written patient report
EducationHigh school diploma or GED equivalent
License Current Paramedic Certification to practice as a Paramedic in the State of Indiana, CPR certification, ACLS certification, PALS certification
- Customer relations skills
- Medical terminology
- Aseptic technique and isolation
- Reading and writing skills
- Cardiac rhythm interpretation
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Skills
Keywords - Paramedic, EMT, EMS, Emergency
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.