Outpatient Behavioral Health Therapist - Licensed
740 W. Green Meadows Dr.
Greenfield, IN 46140
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Up to $2,500 sign on bonus for qualified Therapists
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work/life balance
- Free ongoing training, supervision & support
- Free CEUs
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
- Provide direct patient/family care
- Develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide effective and efficient evidence-based behavioral health interventions
- Recognizes and commits to the importance of customer satisfaction
- Work with children, adolescents and adults
- 2 + years of experience in providing mental health treatment
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health field
- Valid Indiana license as an LCSW, LMHC or LMFT by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.