Occupational Therapist PRN -Inpatient Acute
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
(2) weekend days/month required
Prefer weekday availability a plus
Occupational Therapist PRN -Inpatient Acute Community Hospital East PRN as need hours
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available for Occupational Therapist. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Occupational Therapist evaluate, plan, and provides therapy for the disabled patient. This role also establishes and maintains a safe environment conducive to effective team functioning, positive patient outcomes and personal safety.
Your exceptional skills
- Must be knowledgeable in anatomy/physiology, evaluation and therapy, theoretical concepts and techniques, current materials and technological advances, and new professional trends
- You will effectively provide quality service to impaired individuals and communicate effectively with staff, peers, patients, families, physicians, and all internal/external customers.
- An ability to incorporate a basic understanding of the behaviors, developmental needs, physical needs, emotional needs, and comfort of the child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient will help.
Your exceptional qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree from and accredited OT program is required
- Must have a valid Indiana Occupational Therapist license or temporary permit
- Previous Occupational Therapist experience in an Acute Care Hospital Setting working with adults preferred
Your life with Community
You will work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.