Nursing Education Specialist (RN) - Behavioral Health
The Nursing Education Specialist position is located at the Behavioral Health Pavilion on the Community North campus.
This position provides education to nursing employees. Responsibilities include orientation, in-services and other classes.
- Maintains the philosophy, goals, objectives, and policy and procedure of the network, department, and units.
- Interacts effectively with persons of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Designs, develops and revises/maintains educational offerings and experiences based on principles of adult education, systematic inquiry, standards of practice, evaluation data and recommendations of accrediting agencies.
- Manages development, implementation and evaluation of educational activities program.
- Assesses uses and evaluates appropriate equipment, materials, facilities and education technology. Accesses and uses support services such as library, printing and audiovisual services.
- Minimum of three years experience in an acute care setting as an RN
- Experience in Behavioral Health required
- Graduate from an ACEN or CCNE accredited school of nursing with a baccalaureate degree in Nursing
- MSN required - or within 12 months of graduation with MSN with focus of classes on Education
Current Indiana RN license
Sign On Bonus for qualified candidates!
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: "Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being." We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization's values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.