Nurse Practitioner - Pulmonary Hypertension Coordinator
8075 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Full-time day opportunity
- Assist in the pulmonary clinic on the North campus
- Coordinate patient care in the hospital clinic and inpatient settings
- Opportunity to be a part of the growing Pulmonary Hypertension program
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package
- Must have excellent communication, critical thinking, and planning skills
- Hard working, proactive, and a team player that is dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care
- Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
- Educational background consistent with requirements for NP licensure and certification in the state of Indiana
Must be flexible in schedule of hours worked based on the access needs of the patient population being served.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
For more information, please contact:
Anna Eifrid, Network Provider Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1282 | Email: Aeifrid@eCommunity.com