Nurse Practitioner - OB Triage
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
This provider will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
This Nurse Practitioner will join our team of providers in the OB Triage Floor located at Community Hospital North in Indianapolis, IN.
• Per diem, 24-hour or 12-hour shifts available
• Ability to independently assess (triage) and provide treatment for OB patients.
• Competitive compensation
• Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
• Candidate with demonstrated expertise in OB by at least 2-3 years of Nurse Practitioner experience is highly preferred.
• Candidate must have a genuine interest in providing direct patient care in an area with high patient turnover. Candidate should be capable of providing and leading educational sessions for patients, family, staff (nursing), and physicians.
• Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana.
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.