Nurse Practitioner - Family/General Practice
1402 East County Line
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Family Medicine Care, South Indianapolis– Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Full-Time, Community Physician Network
(FMC and IMC, 8920 Southpointe Dr.)
Community Physician Network, part of Community Health Network, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced or new graduate Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work for our Family Medicine Care, South Indianapolis location. Family Medicine Care provides a patient-focused practice, which delivers evidence-based healthcare and a full range of health care services. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits with paid continuing medical education.
- Must have MSN with preparation as an Advance Practice Nurse or MS as a Physician Assistant.
- 1-3 years of Family Medicine experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Requires the ability to integrate research and management to educate patients, families, nursing staff and physicians on medical options and choices of care.
- Must conduct comprehensive health examinations while autonomously evaluating patients.
- Must demonstrate a high level of expert skill in delivering exceptional quality of care while enhancing the wellness of the patient.
- Ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator with a team-oriented mentality, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast- paced environment.
- No call associated, could be a possibility based on patient. Monday- Friday (Days). One Saturday a month, including a half-day of coverage will be needed based on patient volume and needs.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
To learn more about a rewarding career opportunity at Community Health Network, please visit us at ecommunity.com
Community Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, please contact:
Anna Eifrid - Network Provider Recruiter
Office: 317-621-1282 | AEifrid@ecommunity.com