Nurse Practitioner - Cardiology
1515 N. Madison Ave.
Anderson, IN 46011
Community Physician Network is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work alongside with our Cardiology team at Community Hospital Anderson in Anderson, IN.
• Full-time day opportunity, no weekend or call commitment
• Ability to assist with patient education
• Assist in the clinic, and daily hospital rounding
• Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package
• Experience in Critical Care or Cardiology is preferred
• Must have excellent communication, critical thinking, and planning skills
• Hard working, proactive, and a team player that is dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care
• Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
• Educational background consistent with requirements for NP or PA licensure and certification in the state of Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, please contact:
Anna Eifrid, Network Provider Recruiter