Nurse Practitioner - Behavioral Health, Fairbanks
8102 Clearvista Pkwy
Indianapolis, IN 46256
This provider will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Community Health Network currently seeks a medical Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity to practice with our Behavioral Health Services on the north side of Indianapolis. This role is located at the Fairbanks Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Center, now part of Community Health Network, on the campus of Community Hospital North. This opportunity offers the ability to practice with Indiana’s largest behavioral health provider, offering the full continuum of mental health and addiction services. Ideal candidates will have a desire to work as part of a cohesive, multi-disciplinary team, possess excellent communication skills, and be passionate about assisting patients in their journey to recovery.
• Knowledge of psychiatric, addiction, medical and psychosocial issues in the comprehensive assessment of the patient and effectively determines diagnoses and testing/treatments for patient condition, as evidenced by an achievable plan of care, appropriate diagnostic testing including documentation, realistic treatment planning and evaluation of patient outcomes.
• Prescribes medication and medication treatment intervention consistent with patient need, and standard of care and regulatory requirements as evidenced by compliance with Fairbanks'' standards of care, best practices and state/federal laws and regulations
• Demonstrates understanding of medication-seeking behaviors and intervenes to establish limits on this behavior as evidenced by re- directing patient actions and collaborating with team members to provide a cohesive plan of care
• Provides age-specific, culturally-sensitive, and realistic treatment as evidenced by the use of theoretical concepts, applicable standards of care and relevant mental health laws to plan, implement and evaluate patient care
• Complies with regulatory/Fairbanks documentation requirements as evidenced by providing medical record charting that is timely, thorough and meets established criteria
• Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana.
• Master’s Degree in Nursing is required
• A minimum of one (1) year experience in addictions health-care facility is preferred
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, and 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:
Anna Eifrid, Network Provider Recruiter