Nurse Practitioner - Acute Care
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
This provider will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network in Indianapolis, part of Community Health Network, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to support the General Surgery, Urology, and Colorectal service lines at Community Hospital East. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits with paid continuing medical education.
• Experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is preferred.
• Requires the ability to provide education for patients, families, nursing staff and physicians.
• Requires a flexible candidate with the ability to adjust their work based on the collaborating physician’s needs.
• Must possess the ability to see and evaluate patients independently.
• Ideal candidate must be a positive team player with a friendly delivery of exceptional care to all patients.
• No surgical/procedural expectations.
Licensure & Certifications
• Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, please contact:
Anna Eifrid, Network Provider Recruiter