This Nurse Practitioner will join an employed group of over 1,000 providers and will be located at our Pendleton Family Medicine Care practice in Pendleton, Indiana.
Nurse Practitioners provide health care, including the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of acute and chronic health conditions and wellness preventative medicine. The Nurse Practitioner promotes a healthy lifestyle and involves the client in his/her plan of care with emphasis placed on patient self-determination and maximization of client knowledge to enhance care of oneself.
- Must successfully complete a nationally recognized Advanced Practice Nurse certification examination or have current national certification; must maintain certification on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum 1 year of Advanced Practice Provider experience
- Must be eligible for prescriptive authority under the criteria outlined by the Indiana State Board of Nursing; must maintain eligibility for prescriptive authority on an ongoing basis.
Graduate of either NLN and/or CCNE accredited nursing program.
- Must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Indiana
- Must have current licensure as an Advanced Practice Nurse
- Must successfully be credentialed by the Network Medical Staff Office
- Typing competency
- EMR experience helpful
Must be flexible in schedule of hours worked based on the access needs of the patient population being served.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Fore more information, contact:
Anesa Tokmo, Provider Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-9746 | Email: ATokmo@eCommunity.com