Nurse Manager (RN) - Surgical PCU
8075 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
The Surgical Progressive Care Unit Nurse Manager position is located at Community Heart and Vascular Hospital in Indianapolis, IN.
- The Nurse Manager achieves the goals and objectives of the department through the development of a new partnership between team members, physicians, and the network, consistent with the values, mission and vision of Community Health Network
- Serves as leader in providing excellent service, clinical standards, patient satisfaction goals to include patient/physician relationships and staff rounding
- Ensures staffing meets departmental workload and assignments reflect appropriate utilization of personnel, scope of practice, competencies, patient needs, and level of care
- Utilizes evidence based practices with regard to patient mix, resulting in improved clinical outcomes, and increased patient satisfaction
Five years of RN experience with a minimum of three years of management/leadership experience.
- Associates of Science in Nursing required.
- Bachelor's of Nursing required within 5 years of assuming role.
- Master's degree strongly preferred.
Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Indiana
Professional Licensing Agency required.
Certification required in relevant specialty or Nursing Administration within three years of assuming the role.
- Knowledge and ability to apply Performance Improvement philosophy
- Ability to manage financial resources, including departmental budgets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, negotiate, be flexible and problem solve
- Operationalize network goals, objectives and imperatives
- Understand the change process
- Demonstrate leadership competency in effectiveness standards
RN nurse manager, leadership, clinical outcomes, competencies
This position will oversee Surgical Progressive Care, Heart Station and Transporters.
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.