Nuclear Medicine Technologist - PRN
3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist position is located in Kokomo, IN.
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in Nuclear Medicine.
Two years of Nuclear Medicine clinical experience. These two years can be obtained through participation in an accredited Nuclear Medicine training program
Graduate from an accredited School of Nuclear Medicine
Current license as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist by the State of Indiana. Current ARRT (N) or NMTCB registry. CPR Certified.
For PET/CT: As of October 31, 2017, all job incumbents must be ARRT (CT) or NMTCB (CT) registered in addition to ARRT (N) or NMTCB registry
Nuclear Med Tech, Nuc Med, radiology
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.