Medical Assistants Needed! (MA) - Dawes Fretzin Dermatology
7910 Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
INTERVIEWING for Medical Assistants ~ Sept 24, 2020 7:30am - 3pm
Dawes Fretzin Dermatology Group – Community Health Network
DAILY INTERVIEWS before the above date - online applicants only, no walk-ins
Don't Wait! Apply Early for Pre-Screening. Get ahead of the rest!
We are seeking Medical Assistants for full-time, part-time AND prn positions within a growing practice.
If you meet the qualifications, you may be scheduled for interview prior to this date!
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Competitive compensation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
Dawes Fretzin Dermatology Group:
- Premiere dermatology group in Indianapolis
- New, state of the art facility
- Electronic medical records
- Prepare examination and treatment areas
- Room patients and manage an efficient flow of provider’s caseload
- Prepare and administer injections
- Process referrals and medication refills
- Triage calls
- Assist with minor procedures
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Communication skills necessary to maintain positive relationships with patients, providers, and staff
- If not certified/registered, will be expected to obtain certification within 6 months of hire
- Dermatology experience a plus