Medical Assistant - Northpoint Pediatric
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Join our community
Community Health Network and Northpoint Pediatrics has an excellent opportunity available for a qualified Medical Assistant. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with us.
Where you fit in As a Northpoint Pediatric MA, you would
- Perform direct and indirect patient care.
- Direct patient care can include rooming patients, obtain vitals, administer injections, assist physician with procedures.
- Indirect patient care includes order transcriptions, referrals and documentation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of an accredited ABHES or CAAHEP Medical Assistant Training Program or a graduate of a non-accredited Medical Assistant Program plus five (5) years MA experience
- Individuals with a minimum of seven (7) years prior MA experience may be considered in lieu of meeting educational requirements
- A commitment to Community Health Network’s PRIIDE values
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Communication skills necessary to maintain positive relationships with patients, providers, and staff
Your exceptional skills
- Seeking a professional candidate with good communication skills as well as clinical skills
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment and be able to adapt and learn quickly
- Must LOVE kids
- Able to work in a team focused workplace
Monday – 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday 7:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday – 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday – 8:00am - 4:00pm
Rotate weekend clinics
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements. Other benefits include:
- Work/life balance
- Free ongoing training, supervision & support
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Engaging and compassionate, culture
Apply today for immediate consideration.