Med Equip Delivery Tech
9894 E 121st Street
Fishers, IN 46038
On call every 7th weekend
- This position is responsible for the durable set-up of medical equipment, and the on-going support with delivery of services to customers.
- Completes accurate documentation required for each patient.
- Participates in a regular on-call schedule, as home services must be available 24 hours a day.
Previous customer service and warehouse experience preferred.
Requires current Indiana driver's license with demonstrated good driving record for past three years.
- Requires ability to lift/move heavy equipment up to 150 lbs
- Knowledge of standards for regulatory agencies Department of Transportation, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations preferred
- Requires excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Requires participation in on-going departmental education and in-service programs
- Requires incumbent to be 18 years of age
Warehouse, medical equipment
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.