Marketing Data Analyst
7351 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Marketing Business Analyst position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
A member of Community Health Network’s strategy & innovation team, this position will manage and support projects and solutions for Marketing Communications and Strategic Planning teams. The data analyst will possess excellent analytical skills, have an advanced understanding of data reporting and a passion for technology. Priority reporting and analysis will utilize both clinical and third party databases/tools. This role collaboratively provides direction and hands-on support as well as oversight of resources and vendors to ensure effective execution that drives desired results/outcomes.
3-5 years of healthcare reporting/marketing experience. Experience in using database querying tools to write reports and analyze data.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field required
- A basic understanding of information technology infrastructure in order to support the strategy and innovation teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership regarding analytical findings and make effective recommendations
- Research-based, data-driven approach to understanding the needs of customer, with the ability to generate reports and extract data from various internal and external resources
- Analytical skills to gather, interpret and organize information including tracking results and reporting outcomes
- Able to perform regularly scheduled recurring production processes as well as one-time project specific requests
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong customer service orientation
- Able to handle multiple projects with short timeframes and work in a team environment consisting of customers and co-workers
- Experience with CRM, planning and analytic tools (SG2/Truven/Advisory Board) and mapping applications preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This position will reside at 7330 Shadeland Station, Indianapolis, IN.
Marketing, strategic, data, analysis, analytics, analyst, database, reports, SG2, Truven
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch