Manager, Site Operations, ENT
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
The Manager, Site Operations position is located on the east side of Indianapolis, IN.
The Manager, Site Operations:
- Manages all human resource related issues.
- Insures all employees receive initial practice and job specific orientation, on-boarding, ongoing training.
- Closely monitors financial practice data.
- Creates, manages budgets, revenue cycle, and reporting.
- Serves as organizational ambassador, influencing physicians and staff to achieve organizational goals and vision and provide input to organization for changes.
- Proactively helps identify, manage and facilitate resolution of clinical / practice issues and may mediate conflict and bring to ultimate resolution.
- Operates all areas of responsibility with strong business ethics and integrity. Embrace, lives out and promotes the network values – PRIIDE.
Minimum of five years of previous leadership experience managing a medical practice or other healthcare facility.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Demonstrating and leading core organizational values is an ongoing expectation and prerequisite.
- Effective handling of conflict and resistance.
- Fosters positive relationships between physicians and staff.
- Facilitates integration of business and clinical cultures.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to clearly convey expectations to staff, follow up and remedy issues quickly.
- High level of professional and ethical conduct.
- Drive to measure and achieve results.
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.