Manager Practice Admin
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Join our community Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
Manages business unit administrative responsibilities (with a minimum of 10 providers and approximately 20 fte staff) including finances, human resources, office management, staffing, and clinical quality and insures goals are translated into action items that insure results. This position will float between Castleton and Broad Ripple.
As a Manager, Practice Admin, you will:
- Closely monitor financial practice data, facilitate interpretation, distribution and communication of financial performance / results and drive improvements
- Share decision making responsibilities with Physician Partner (Dyad)
- Oversee ongoing quality reviews and variation reduction
- Provide care model leadership, identify and help develop clinical and other staff team building to insure productive staff and that clinical staff performs at the top of their license
- Help facilitate effective staff utilization and management of resources including enhancing the use of EMR
- Participate in physician recruitment and selection as needed
- Proactively help identify, manage and facilitate resolution of clinical / practice issues and may mediate conflict and bring to ultimate resolution
- Insure overall practice compliance, regularly monitor actions to insure compliance and take immediate steps to correct any non-compliance or at-risk practices
- Minimum of five years previous leadership experience managing a medical practice or other healthcare facility
- Related Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, etc.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Current IN driver’s license
- Effective handling of conflict and resistance; able to make a difference for patients; fosters positive relationships between physicians and staff; facilitates integration of business and clinical cultures
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Ability to clearly convey expectations to staff, follow up and remedy issues quickly. Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to avoid reactive decisions and actions and make decisions in best interests of larger group enterprise
- High level of professional and ethical conduct
- Drive to measure and achieve results
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.