Manager Pharmacy (Anticoagulation)
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Join our community
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
Responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient provision of pharmaceutical care for patients in our anticoagulation clinics. This individual will provide direct anticoagulation clinic patient care to complex patients as a Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Ambulatory Care as well as provide a leadership role in planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring the operation of the network anticoagulation ambulatory services and other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy required, with PharmD
- BCPS or BCACP as well as CACP certification required within 2 years of starting
- Completion of a PGY1 pharmacy residency and PGY2 ambulatory care or cardiology focused pharmacy residency (or equivalent experience) required
- Two or more years of pharmacist experience after residency required
- Previous ambulatory care pharmacy experience required. Previous anticoagulation clinic experience strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze data involving many variables and convert to actionable information
- Ability to develop and implement new processes
- Ability to effectively use interpersonal skills
- Ability to improve processes
- Ability to independently manage time and priorities
- Ability to use patient care skills to provide an exceptional experience
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to build, motivate and lead high performing team
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.