Manager Materials Management
9700 E 146th St
Noblesville, IN 46060
Join our community
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
Functions as Manager for Materials Management responsible for Supply Chain distribution functions, communications, staffing, budgets and team meetings. Works with the Director on overall facility management plan. Has full working knowledge of Supervisor of Supply Distribution role which is responsible for daily material handling (Shipping and Receiving, Linen Services, Supply Distribution and where applicable - Sterile Processing). Responsible for maintaining staff education and performance appraisals. Individuals in this role may not perform all of these duties, or may perform additional, related duties not listed here.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain Management preferred (Preferred)
- CST or CRCST Preferred (Required within 18 months of hire)
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a Materials distribution experience required
- Minimum of two (2) years leadership experience required
- Responsible for supply chain, inventory replenishment, case cart and staffing responsibilities within a hospital or health care setting preferred
- Building maintenance experience is a plus
- Ability to use knowledge of or gain knowledge of best practices, processes, laws, regulations, tools, and software within the subject matter area of this position
- Equipment testing and documentation
- Excellent knowledge of Home Medical Equipment and supplies
- Excellent knowledge of medical and surgical supplies, prosthetics and medical terminology
- Familiar with regulatory standards for home medical equipment. (FDA, OSHA, Joint Commission, etc.)
- Good administrative principles and capability
- Key regulatory standards for the HME industry as well as comprehensive equipment management and repair
- Comprehensive annual perpetual inventory system and reconciliation
- Knowledge of vendor capabilities
- Understands the entire logistical process for supply chain
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.